The signs of premature aging can be precipitated by many different components, the most prominent being environmental factors such as exposure to the UV rays of the sun, damage from free radicals in the air caused by toxic pollution, the stress of everyday life, and cigarette smoking.
- It penetrates deep into the sub-dermal layers of your skin
- helping to stimulate your skin cells into contracting and appearing to pull closer together.
- This shrinks the look of pores and evens out the impression created by the overall texture of your skin.
- It naturally hydrates your skin and aids in natural collagen synthesis and production
- giving your skin a boost and the appearance of a youthful glow.